Saturday, February 20, 2010

Relieved.

She did it. She went in for her induction and it worked. She went into the hospital Thursday night and got her cervadil, and they started the pit sometime on Friday. The baby was born a little after nine, no cesarean necessary. She even did it without pain meds. So, I wish I could say I'm happy for them, but I can't because I'm still pretty bitter; but I will say that I am really relieved for all of them. I did ask DH to speak to them - in part about the awkward position it put him in, but also to let them know that just because I have opinions on a subject doesn't make me a bad person. I'm not sure DH conveyed everything as I hoped he would, but he did at least have the conversation. His friend's response, "I understand."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home