Tuesday, November 08, 2005

She's Here!!!!!!!!

Just a quick post - will post more when I'm more "up to it"... Lindsay is here! Though not on the New Moon, labor did begin Wed. afternoon and was full throttle by Thursday AM. She was (finally!) born at 3:38 am on Saturday morning at the hospital. In short, I was really exhausted, my contractions were strong but not close enough together to get them to open me up, and then by Friday afternoon I seemed to have a low fever. Though she appeared to be tolerating everything very well, it seemed like the hospital would be the bette place to be for both of us. So, the birth plan went out the window, but, I know what you're wondering, "Is VBAC Lady still VBAC lady?" the answer is... YES!!!!!!!!!! More details to come...

1 Comments:

Blogger EMLB said...

Woot Woot You Go, Woman! You are a birthing machine!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home