Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Things that make you go Hmmmm...

I've got weird cramps. My boobs ache, and MB says they look bigger (and I think I agree). I've been on an unprecidented cleaning spree. I was brought to tears because of something I saw on TV, something so ridiculous that rationally I don't get it, and it's not the first time in recent days. And all of the sudden, I'm so sleepy. And have a newfound addiction to egg salad sandwiches and a resurgence of an obsession about chocolate pudding. Could it be? Did I just take the test too soon? Or, is this just the World's Longest PMS ever? It's been close to two months since AF reered her little head. It's not like I've never been late before, but since I had BG I've been quite regular... within two weeks or so anyway. Not like this. Not with the other symptoms. There was an instance back last spring/summer where I was sure I was pg again (and weirdly, so was my MIL) and took the test and it was negative, and a few days later I took it again, and it was still negative, and then less than a week later AF showed up and was brutal, so I kind of think maybe I was at one point but by the time I took the tests I wasn't anymore. And I didn't have any other symptoms. This may really be it! I don't know. I'm afraid to get my hopes up too high. I could take another test, but I can't get it into the budget for another week and a half. And maybe I'm just supposed to trust my body. Maybe that's the sign. Stay tuned for further updates...

1 Comments:

Blogger EMLB said...

You've been trying since January? You little secret keeper. No wonder you were in a frenxy about interviewing ob/gyns. "Oh I am just that neurotic that I need to have that issue settled before I start trying to have another baby..." you said... and you were trying all along. SNEAKY BITCH. I love you.

6:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home