Thursday, June 16, 2005

Catching up

It’s been a while, oops!

More or less, my pregnancy has been uneventful. By this point when I was pregnant with BabyGirl, I was still throwing up regularly, and starting to have braxton-hicks contractions, and even had gone to the hospital because I was concerned that they were too regular. I also was semi-convinced I had gestational diabetes after an incident where I was visiting a friend and her newborn in the hospital and I very nearly fainted, but in both the cases of the contractions and the gestational diabetes, all was for naught.

This time, I’m much less worried about such things, so that’s the good news.

I am typing this offline right now because I seem to have problems with blogspot when I hit return, so I’m not sure exactly where I left off other than it was sometime in April. But I have officially committed to my illegal apprentice midwife, who is wonderful and kind and absolutely on the same page as I am. I also continue to see the OB as shadow care… I’m somewhat more confident about her interests, but of course I’ll always have doubts. The only thing I’m worried about right now is that we were just informed that our insurance says we’ll have to pre-pay her office 10% for the labor and delivery, so I’m not sure what happens when she doesn’t get to do it. Plus, it’s going to be really hard to come up with that cash, though it’s not really that much.

By the way, according to our ultrasound a few weeks ago, it’s another girl!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home