Tuesday, March 08, 2005

SCORE!!!

Dateline: Saturday, March 5th. Woke up after dreams of being kicked in the belly from the inside. Drove 1/2hr in car, got REALLY queesy. Stopped, felt fine. Drove some more. Queesy again. Out of the car for the afternoon, felt fine. Back in car, queesy, again. Out of car for evening event, back in car to go pick up daughter, queesy. One more time for the cheap seats in back, on the ride home, queesy! Sunday, March 6th. Nowhere to go. REALLY exhausted. Slept fine. Have lengthy and unprompted conversation with DH about his fears and how we'd manage homebirthing. Am extremely sensitive (to tears) about a fire he'd fought that morning where the family lost their pets. Hm. Monday, March 7th. Take nap on couch while DD and DH watch movie. Overwhelmed by the smell of taco meat. Can't even look at it. Thankful DH volunteered to cook dinner. Eat only half a taco because I can't bear anymore than that. Really queesy again. Tuesday, March 8th. Sure, DD's diaper is really stinky. But why is it nauseating me? Hmmmm. Taco meat in fridge is grossing me out BIG time. Don't want to go into kitchen. Hmmmm... could it be? It IS! It IS!! I'm gonna have another baby!!!!! After nearly completely losing faith that I would ever get pregnant again and chalking up most of the recent body weirdness to body weirdness (and because I've already thought two other times that I might be and wasn't), that irrefutable queesiness and fatique showed up at my door and so this afternoon I just HAD to know for sure!!! And I AM! I AM! I AM!! There is a tiny little cluster of baby cells growing inside me, a part of me, another little angel to cuddle and snuggle and love... I've got tears of joy right now because I am so overwhelmed with happiness! Can't put this on my blog until our parents know, and we don't plan on telling them until Easter (when we're all probably going to be in the same place!)... Methinks I'm due late Oct, around Halloween. (Cold weather baby born at home? Not my favorite thought, but still better than trying the hospital route again...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home